Wink & Wave is currently OPEN
Last updated: March 21, 2022
To our valued community,
It has been difficult navigating the constant re-openings and closings to small businesses across Ontario, based on the government’s ever-changing lockdown policies. Please rest assured, Wink & Wave is currently OPEN for all beauty and wellness services.
Starting on Monday March 21st 2022, the Ontario government is lifting its provincial-wide mask mandate. As a result, we are pivoting accordingly – with a couple of caveats:
- Masks will no longer be mandatory for clients for beauty services. Clients may still wear masks if they wish.
- Masks will still be required for health & wellness services, including RMT massages. This is based on the Ministry of Health’s guidelines requiring masks to still be worn inside in health care settings, including massage services. As a result, no exemptions can be made.
- Our staff will still be required to wear masks at all times. Additionally, 100% of Wink & Wave’s staff is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The following policies are still in place during your appointment:
- Physical distancing must be practiced between our staff and all other household members.
Please read our cancellation policy prior to booking your appointment:
- We are not charging cancellation fees during COVID-19. All we ask is that you cancel. as far in advance as possible, so our technicians aren’t already en route to your home.
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, have recently been in contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19, or somebody in your household has tested positive, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment once all members in the household have tested negative and are COVID-19 symptom-free.
Please take note of the following enhanced procedures that we have always done and are continuing to since the beginning of lockdown in March 2020:
- All equipment and gear is completely sanitized between sessions.
- Our Technicians have been outfitted with the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and hand and equipment sanitizers.
If you have any questions about these policies, please reach out to us at email@example.com. we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.