Es gibt seltene Berichte über Erektionen, die länger als 4 Stunden andauern, und Priapismus (schmerzhafte Erektionen, die länger als 6 Stunden andauern) bei der Einnahme dieser apothekeein Wirkstoffklasse. Eine nicht rechtzeitige Behandlung von Priapismus kann zu irreversiblen Schäden am Penisgewebe führen. Hält eine Erektion länger als 4 Stunden an, sollte der Patient unverzüglich einen Arzt aufsuchen.Taking care of your eyebrows in whatever way feels right for you can make a world of difference to your overall appearance, which is why so many people are now opting for a variety of treatments and products to make their brows look healthy and full. One of these treatments is brow lamination—a relatively new, non-invasive way to maintain the structure of your face without any needles or colouring. If you’re interested in giving brow lamination a try, but don’t know what it entails, keep reading for a breakdown of what to expect and if the treatment is right for you. What Is Brow Lamination? Brow lamination is also considered an eyebrow perm because, unlike microblading, it allows you to give your brows shape simply by taming the hairs you already have. The treatment helps to set your brows in a certain way while also making them look shiny and full so that you can skip the hassle of constant eyebrow gel before you start your day. With a fuller and more even look you can get away with rolling out of bed and looking great for as long as the treatment lasts. Who Does Brow Lamination Work Best For? Anyone who hates the idea of needles, but also suffers from hair loss or unruly brows is a great candidate for brow lamination. This treatment is easy and painless, but still provides great results that will help you look and feel your best without going through an invasive procedure like microblading that—if done incorrectly—can also cause damage or infection to the skin. Do you find that your brows have a life of their own, are spotty and inconsistent, or don’t quite have the shape you would like? Brow lamination is an easy way to make the hairs look thicker by laying them flat against the skin and shaping them in whatever direction looks best for your face. What to Expect During Your Treatment Everyone’s experience can be different, but here is what you can expect from your first appointment if you’ve never had brow lamination done before:
- The process is relatively quick, taking at most an hour to complete
- The treatment is to perm the hairs in a certain position, so a cream is applied to the brows and the hairs are brushed upwards to get the desired look
- The brows will then be sealed with a neutralizing agent so that your hairs can stay in place
- The effects of brow lamination last about 4 to 6 weeks before the treatment needs to be redone
- The chemicals used for the perming can be drying to the skin and the hair, which is why to finish off, a nourishing oil will be applied to the brows and surrounding skin. You should also make it a point to moisturize your eyebrows regularly after treatment to prevent them from drying out.